Breaking News

ONLINE GAMMERS of FRIENZ MU


FRIENZ MU


I made this Picture to my Friends who played Frienz Mu Games!


A year of 2003 I installed a game named FrienzMU an online game base. It was my first time to play in FrienzMU which is we pick a character that you play for, a character which a magical barbaric people. So I choose named Knights who bring his weapon a Blade and shield, a strong barbarian character. Day by day play FrienzMu, until I meet some people who played the game too. They were from other country so we meet in in-game and talk like true seeing each other. Then we decide to build group which we call Guild in In-game. They created Guild to defend our base to unite all players in that particular game just makes have fun in all.

We played almost 4 years on that game, we took like a real family, because we’ve play every day so it’s look like were in a one family but in a game way.
A time has come that we’ve never been expecting that it happened the owner of the server has need to declare that his server are no longer be an active anymore. Because of lack financial and low rate of player to play. We all worry about that situation because we never expect that it will come. We try to talk the owner but it same, it will be wipeout the server. All players that day are so mad and sad because it will be goodbye to everyone because of that case.


I search games like what I played about the lifespan of a games, about what will gonna do if the server denied to pay for it. Then I read one of the rules of a games which if you want to have or buy a server, you need to have a pay in every month. So now I understand the owner of that game that we will never gonna do now. Because it always happened.


FrienzMu are few players to play, it takes 1000+ people who played which is not enough to span the server. Because a server need of cashier, a player who will be maintain the payments of the server known VIP. So hard to grabbed people to play, because they were lots of games that people may play for it. 

Like MU it takes
1000+ games or server created in deference owner. So that’s the reason why some server are in critical situation and it turn into a Wipeout in all.

Since we can’t do nothing, I decide to have Photoshop to a picture of players in FirnezMu to combining them for a remembrance. So I asked them to chat and asking for a little picture coming to them for my reason. Then I start to Photoshop with emotion and worry in all that we never be meet in that game anymore. I take lots to learn coming to them. They were deference language and deference people from other country. But we stick together and have fun in all during the game. I really missed the day when we been together, chatting and have joke. Defending our base in game and lots of strategies and most of all I learn a lot, not only in game but in real life. Meeting people in online game but it took’s to me a real life, a real world we meet.

Wish we will be together, meeting again in a deferent game so we talk and play it again... Goodbye my friend in FrienzMu

I miss you Guy's...




Hi Hello Please Support Us by Donating a Little its a Big Help to Us! Thank you
G-Cash +639552394832 and PayPal: Please Support Us




No comments